Imers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

W E L C O M E

HomePortaliLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ZD Soft Game Recorder v.2.0.1.0

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*MaxiHack*
Admin
*MaxiHack*

Numri i postimeve : 79
Registration date : 2008-12-26

ZD Soft Game Recorder v.2.0.1.0 Empty
PostSubject: ZD Soft Game Recorder v.2.0.1.0   ZD Soft Game Recorder v.2.0.1.0 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:22 am

ZD Soft Game Recorder eshte nje program shum i mir i cili regjistron (record) lojerat te cilat ti luan.
Pra me kete program ju mund te krijoni vet edhe lojen tuaj.
Programi ne fjale regjistron cdo pamje te lojes duke bere keshtu qe te jete aq i persosur dhe mos ti ik asgje nga loja.
Perpos kesaj ky program lejon edhe funksionin e PrintScreenSysRq me nje kualitet shume te larte.
Vetem duhet ta leshoni ne pune programin , pastaj filloni te luani lojen tuaj dhe nese doni ta ingjizioni ate hapeni programin dhe filloni Record.. me pas eshte puna e tij...

ZD Soft Game Recorder records game videos while playing PC games. You can use it to make your own game movies. It is the best one of the few in-game video recording software on the market (click here to see a comparison of ZD Soft Game Recorder, Fraps and Game Cam).
It supports:
Almost all PC games.
Fast recording speed.
High compression video.
Customizable video size.
Screenshots capture.
In-game FPS indicator.
How It Works??
Run ZD Soft Game Recorder before running the PC game you want to record. It runs in the background. It automatically detects which PC game you are running in the foreground. After you press the hotkey to start recording, it grabs every frame of the game, compresses the frame data in MPEG4 format and stores the compressed data to a video file. It also captures, compresses and stores the audio data of the game to the video file if the audio recording option is enabled. Everything is done in real-time. The video file is automatically named bases on the executable file name of the game you are recording. Press the same hotkey again to stop recording. Then the game video is finished. ZD Soft Game Recorder is now ready for a new recording.
System Requirements:
Minimum System Requirements:
* Intel Pentium III 1.0 GHz or faster compatible CPU.
* 128 MB or more RAM.
* 2.0 GB available hard disk space.
* Keyboard and mouse or compatible pointing device.
* Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista or later version.
Recommended System Requirements:
* Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz or faster compatible CPU.
* 512 MB or more RAM.
* 5.0 GB available hard disk space.
* Keyboard and mouse or compatible pointing device.
* Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista or later version.
* Microsoft DirectX 9.0c end-user runtime. (for hardwa]]re performance)
* Windows Media Player 9 or compatible software. (for video playback)
* FFDShow video codec. (for video playback and post-editing)

http://rapidshare.com/files/131498778/ZDGameRecorder.By.RexY._smforum.net.rar
Back to top Go down
https://imers.albanianforum.net

ZD Soft Game Recorder v.2.0.1.0
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imers :: Panelli i Kontrollit :: Programe-
Jump to: